~The Lair of Madame Tarantula~

Japanese song lyric transliterations/English translations and Visual Kei scans (edited by me).

All transliterations and translations have been done personally by me, Madame Tarantula (Angel Rayne).
(*PLEASE ASK TO USE ANYTHING I POST ON MY BLOG, I'VE WORKED VERY HARD ON THESE AND DON'T MIND SHARING, IF CREDIT IS GIVEN. THANK YOU!*)

Each song lyric has its own page (instead of the usual "post" format) containing the transliterations and my English translations on the page in a format that makes it easier for me to post and also allows anyone to copy and paste them for their own use. To find a song, simply click the artist's photo in one of the side columns or the artist's name listed in the rows at the top of this site, which will take you to a complete discography listing (if I've had the time to create it, some are not finished yet) and links for any song I've translated and posted on this site. Scan directory links are also listed underneath discographies for each artist by magazine and then release date chronologically once they've been edited by me and posted to this site.

Please credit me if you use any of my translations! Thank you!

~Madame Tarantula (Angel Rayne)

Monday, May 30, 2022

VELVET EDEN ~ アーティストfan [Ātisuto-fan] #13 (November 1999)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment